Q&A | For the Bride[BACK TO ALL QUESTIONS & ANSWERS]
For the Bride:
- My wedding guest list has gotten way out of control, how can I trim the list down to a more manageable number?
- I have recently got engaged and have started the daunting task of planning a wedding. Is it best to decide on a date or a venue first?
- How long before my wedding day should I have a Spray Tan?
- I would like to change my surname to my married name, where do I begin and who do I need to notify?
- How do I go about preserving my wedding dress?
- I am having my wedding during the Christmas holidays and was wanting some ideas on Christmas themed wedding favours?
- What is the difference between an abridged and unabridged certificate and which one should we apply for?
- What décor can I use for my vintage-themed wedding?
- Can I wear another colour besides white on my wedding day?
- How much does it cost to get an antenuptial contract drawn up?
- While interviewing a wedding wedding photographer, he mentioned that his style is photojournalistic, what does this term mean?
- What wedding dress style best suits my body shape?
- How do I go about choosing a wedding dress?
- How do I keep the children at the wedding entertained and out of mischief?
- What can I use as confetti instead of…well, confetti? | Alternative confetti ideas